NJStar Communicator 3.0.11918.0
Screenshots of NJStar Communicator
NJStar Communicator Publisher's Description
The program also allow user to input CJK language into Microsoft Office, and support many CJK native language programs on English Windows.
What's New in Version 3.0:
* Improved: Support for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2008 32/64 Bits.
* New: Support the latest web browsers: IE9/8, Google Chrome 11/12, Firefox 4/5, Opera 10/11 and Safari 4/5;
* New: Support 64 bit Applications on 64 bit Windows;
* New: Support Direct2D and Direct3D Applications;
* New: Support Chinese CNS code, UTF16-BE in Universal code convertor;
* New: Convert Pinyin number to tone, and vice versa in Universal code convertor;
* New: All Chinese IMEs are based on Unicode, capable of input 70,000 characters;
* New: Show the meaning of candidate character by hovering the mouse over it;
* New: Lookup Unicode UniHan and CJK Ext. A/B characters using Radical lookup;
* New: Resize input bar and Radical lookup dialog for larger characters on hi-dpi screen;
* New: All UI comes with English, simplified and traditional Chinese;
* New: Limit the code range for simplified, traditional and HK Chinese inputs;
* New: Option to display inputted Chinese exactly as entered without any conversion;
* New: Pro versions come with 10 to 52 NJStar OpenType PS fonts;
* Change: Support for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000 has been dropped in v3.0, use v2.75 instead.
(web site: http://www.njstar.com/)
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected.
Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more